Homestay by the Tea Garden is located at Dibrugarh and is the best option for a homestay here. It offers luxurious fully-furnished accommodation with easy access to multiple restaurants and markets within a short distance.
It’s an artistically rich and beautiful Homestay by the Tea Garden.
Living in exotic and unadulterated surroundings guests can experience nature in its purest form with a stay at Homestay by the Tea Garden.
The property boasts of luxurious fully-furnished accommodation with a free WiFi facility.
The in-house restaurant serves Indian and local cuisine for guests to indulge in.
A key feature is that there’s easy access to multiple restaurants and markets within 200 m.
It is elegantly-designed and boasts of adequate furniture with various modern in-room amenities along with an in-house restaurant to tickle the taste buds of the guests.
Guests can also avail of basic amenities such as parking and laundry. WiFi, parking and a safe deposit box.
To ensure the safety of the guests it has CCTV surveillance, safety and security, fire extinguishers, parking, and power back-up.
The 24-hour front desk facility at the property is always at the guests’ disposal and assists them throughout their stay.
The property has an elegant architecture, including a Small Red Room for youngsters (120 sq ft), The Yellow Family Room (216 sq ft) and Designer Black Room (324 sq ft).
Each room accommodates 3 adults along and has a king-size bed except the Small Red Room for youngsters, which has 1 Double bed or 2 twin-size beds.
Each accommodation also has a Living room and Smoking room.
Activities & Nearby Attractions
For nature lovers, Jeypore Rainforest is at distance 2 km from the property.
The property is located within a short distance of Jagannath Temple (3.8 Km) and Lekai Chetia Maidam (2 km), which is a popular religious site.
Monuments and statues can be viewed at a distance of Barbarua Maidam, which is located just 3.4 km away.
Very quiet and greenest part of Dibrugarh, it has a sprawling tea garden right in front n a gorgeous marble temple within walking distance.
We offer boating on the Brahmaputra n day picnics at our private island inhabited by 300 wild horses.
Host of Property:
Rooms & Tariff:
Pink Room - Tariff(Per Night): 2540
Red Room - Tariff(Per Night): 2540
Black Room - Tariff(Per Night): 3810
Green Room - Tariff(Per Night): 3810
Yellow room - Tariff(Per Night): 3810
Mountain View Room
- Tariff(Per Night):
River View Room
- Tariff(Per Night):
White Room - Tariff(Per Night): 4445
Check-In & Out Time:
12 Noon / 11:30 AM
Child Above 8:
Who can book?
Bath Essentials (BathTub,Shampoo,Conditioner,Body soap,Towels and toilet paper)
Books & Reading Material
Work Space (comfortable chair & table)
About The Area:
Dibrugarh is the major tea producing hub of India. It's an oldest administrative city from the time of Britishers. Great place to visit. Having airport.
Nearby Points of Interest:
Trakking & Hiking
Popular Food-Joint/Local Food
Local Shoping Market
Tariff Payment Policy:
Gaurantee Deposit Required
- We follow Standard Cancellation Policy.
In case of any refunds that AamerTours owes Guest(s), the processing shall be completed within 7 working days.
A nominal cancellation fee of 10% shall be levied for processing refunds by AamerTours. This is levied to cover listing charges & payment gateway charges processing charge.
Refunds are applicable as per Cancellation policy of the Property.
For AamerTours' Detailed Cancellation policy: Visit.
Terms & Conditions
ID Proof Related:
- Passport, Aadhar, Driving License and Govt. ID are accepted as ID proof(s)
- PAN Card and Non-Govt IDs are not accepted as ID proof(s)
- Local ids are allowed
- Credit/debit cards are accepted
- Master Card and Visa cards are accepted
- Please note that Rules of staying in property can change as and when property manager decides depending on their local situation.
- Room Prices can change depending on availability of rooms during peak seasons, please double check while you book a stay.
- Checkin Time/CheckOut Time is mentioned above in appropriate head for this, see there please. For delayed CheckIn & CheckOut please get in touch with the property manager.
- Extra charges will be applicable for Children above 5 years. Extra Child Stay charges Per-Night are mentioned in above 'Extra-Costs' section.
- Property manager will request guest to provide valid Identity & Address proofs at the time of CheckIn, so please keep it handy.
- Foreign Tourists required to show Passport & Visa.
- No refund will be applicable in case of 'NO SHOW'.
- Refund policy depends on cancellation policy of the Property. For details refer policies section.
Rules of Stay
- Guests with fever are not allowed.
- Guests from containment zones are not allowed.
- Unmarried couples are not allowed.
- Unmarried couples are not allowed
- Bachelors allowed
- Guests below 18 years of age are allowed
- Suitable for children
- Guests can enjoy complete access to a private kitchen and prepare meals of their choice
- The property staff can help in purchasing groceries as required by guests (charges of groceries will be paid by guests), A helper is available for dishwashing
- Non veg food is allowed
- Outside food is allowed
- Food Delivery available from Swiggy and Zomato
- Masks and hairnets are mandatory for staff in restaurants
Smoking/Alcohol consumption Rules:
- Smoking within the premises is allowed
- There are no restrictions on alcohol consumption.
- Caretaker's name is .Nitya Kalita.
- The caretaker will help with Cab Bookings, Car/Bike Rentals, Pick-up and Drop Services, Restaurant Reservations..
- Pets are allowed
- There are no pets living on the property
- Allows private parties or events
- There are restrictions on entry and exit timings.
- Visitors are allowed
- Entry and exit timings are from 07:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
- Unmarried couples not allowed.
Safety and Hygiene Rules followed by Property:
- Quarantine protocols are being followed as per local government authorities
- Guests from containment zones are not allowed
- Shared resources in common areas are properly sanitized.
- Property staff is trained on hygiene guidelines
- Guests without Aarogya Set app are allowed
- Hand sanitizer is provided in guest accommodation and common areas
- All rooms are disinfected using bleach or other disinfectant
- Linens, towels, and laundry are washed as per local guidelines
- Rooms are properly sanitized between stays
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
How do I book?
Contact us to check their availability, Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates,
we can complete your booking by paying tariff on our provided account number and will share ontact details and all other necessory booking details.
When do I pay?
Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.