Ghar bass is a beautiful property tucked off the main road leading to Rumtek Monasstery in Sajong, about a 45 minutes drive from Gangtok, Sikkim.
The Homestay is best for a quiet get away for people who want to take a break from their hectic lives without compromising on comfort and connectivity.
The rooms in Ghar Bass are ample and spacious with plenty of natural light filtering in from the large bay windows which provides a panoramic view of Gangtok town.
At night the hills come alive like a Christmas tree adorned with twinkling lights and is a spectacle one must experience from Gharbass homestay.
In Ghar Bass homestay we serve mouth watering local organic food as well to promote our local food culture.
Gangtok is popular scenic beauty and striking views of Mount Kanchenjunga, the third highest peak in the world.
Gangtok is nestled within higher Himalayan peaks with a year-round mild weather making it an excellent holiday spot.
Popular attractions are:
- Black Cat Museum
- Gurudongmar Lake
- Budha Park Ravangla / Tathagata Tsal
- Rabdentse Ruins
Looking for Spiti Valley Homestay? Visit: Dolkar Homestay Shego, Kaza
- Standard cancellation policy applicable
In case of any refunds that AamerTours owes Guest(s), the processing shall be completed within 7 working days.
A nominal cancellation fee of 10% shall be levied for processing refunds by AamerTours. This is levied to cover listing charges & payment gateway charges processing charge.
Refunds are applicable as per Cancellation policy of the Property.
For AamerTours' Detailed Cancellation policy: Visit.
Terms & Conditions
- Advance payment required for confirmed booking.
- Child above 8 will be considered as adult.
- cabs available on call if requested in advance, extra charges applicable.
- Note that Extra Mattress will be provided if extra bed required, charges applicable as mentioned above.
- - Please note that Rules of staying in property can change as and when property manager decides depending on their local situation.
- - Room Prices can change depending on availability of rooms during peak seasons, please double check while you book a stay.
- - Checkin Time/CheckOut Time is mentioned above in appropriate head for this, see there please. For delayed CheckIn & CheckOut please get in touch with the property manager.
- - Extra charges will be applicable for Children above 5 years. Extra Child Stay charges Per-Night are mentioned in above 'Extra-Costs' section.
- - Property manager will request guest to provide valid Identity & Address proofs at the time of CheckIn, so please keep it handy.
- - Foreign Tourists required to show Passport & Visa.
- - No refund will be applicable in case of 'NO SHOW'.
- - Refund policy depends on cancellation policy of the Property. For details refer policies section.
Rules of Stay
- can accommodate up to group of 15 people only